Internet Marketing and Website Promotion
"IF YOU BUILD IT, they will come."
Will they? Not necessarily.
So you have a beautiful website, your copy is compelling and everything is purring along like a well-tuned engine. What good is that if nobody knows you're there?
The number one mistake most businesses make with their websites is they assume once they "open their doors," the masses will arrive. Nothing is farther from the truth. In fact, if you build a website without special attention to driving traffic to your door, you might as well stand by and watch your e-business wither and die in the scorching heat of competition that exists just a click away.
Don't let this happen to you. While professional design, killer web copy, and a user-friendly web interface all have their part in converting your visitors to clients, Kat & Mouse can go beyond that and provide the vehicle you need to get your customers there in the first place.
At Kat & Mouse, we drive traffic to your site.
With targeted online marketing campaigns, they WILL come!
Here's how we make the difference –
- Inbound marketing strategies including link building and article submissions
- Targeted local search marketing
- Social media marketing and social media optimization (SMO) (Facebook, Twitter, and more)
- Blog optimization and marketing
- Landing page optimization
- Online press releases
- Mobile marketing
- Affiliate marketing - account setup and management including CJ (Commission Junction), ClickBank, and LinkShare
- Email / newsletter marketing from design to deployment to tracking
Increase the Odds with SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
In addition to optimizing your site to drive traffic, you can also add SEM to the marketing mix including –
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns (Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, AOL, and other ad networks)
- Pay-per-click management
- Banner advertising
- Paid inclusions
- SEM maiintenance - ongoing ad performance adjustment
Create a Buzz with Social Media Marketing
Unlike with other forms of marketing, small to large businesses can compete on a level playing field in the world of social media marketing which, other than labor costs in time or money, is free! We can help you create your identity online, then work with you to grow relationships in a variety of social sites and online venues.
Here's our plan in a NUTSHELL –
- Kat & Mouse will consult with you to determine the best social media sites for your target market such as Facebook, Twitter, Technorati and the like.
- We will create optimized and efficient landing pages that will steer your visitors to your call to action once they arrive to your website from a social media site.
- We will then develop a systematic plan of action to keep your presence alive and consistent to your branding and persona throughout your entire network of social sites.
- Kat & Mouse can then either communicate for you or act as a consultant to keep you engaged, active, and efficient in your own social media marketing efforts.