Whether you are an existing Kat & Mouse client or not, we're happy to offer our Maintenance Plan to help you keep your site purring along. And it's a good way to save money as well!
What constitutes a maintenance request?
- Dotting your i's, crossing your t's, and other trivia
- Database updates such as adding products to your store, events to your calendar, etc.
- Updating copy
- Adding photos
- Training on how to use your site's software
- Software version updates
Note that the maintenance plan does not include SEO, SEM, or new site development, including new design, illustration, or software. Please contact us directly to inquire about these other options.
Why enroll in our maintenance plan?
- Clients on the maintenance plan receive priority.
- Clients on the maintenance plan benefit from only a $5 minimum charge as opposed to a $20 minimum charge per request for those not on the plan.
- There is a substantial reduction in fees on the maintenance plan. The more time you buy, the more you save. The minimum savings is 20%.
Things you should know and do when you need support
- To better serve all our clients and to see that your request is processed in a timely manner, we ask that our clients request help through our "Help Desk" link in the client menu to the right. Please do not send emails to us directly, otherwise your request may get overlooked or buried in the morass of spam we all receive each day. However, if you have a simple question that requires a simple immediate answer (not actual work), then, by all means, keep it easy and send an email to
. Or you may call us at 831.461.9411.
- Before you send in your request, to save on maintenance costs we recommend purchasing a maintenance plan below. This must be purchased in advance.
- All updates are billed to the minute. There is a $5 minimum charge for clients on the maintenance plan. Clients not on a maintenance plan are subject to a $20 minimum charge.
- Updates are done in the order received and as time permits. While we do make every effort to get to request the same day they are made, we make no guarantees that an update will be done immediately. Requests from clients on a maintenance plan are given priority unless other requests are of an urgent nature.
- Please understand that all phone calls, emails, and walk-in, or scheduled appointments will be billed when the intent is to receive help or instruction on your website.
- We do not bill when you need to report bugs, outages, or errors on our part.
Your cooperation with this new program will be a big help to us and will keep down the number of interruptions we face each day so we can better serve you.
Thank you so much! And thank you for being the wonderful clients that you are.
Purchase your pre-paid maintenance plan here and save $
We normally charge $75 for one hour of general maintenance, but by purchasing a pre-paid block of time you save $15 an hour and more. The larger the block of time you buy, the more you save. There is no expiration date with the purchase of these blocks of time.