JumpStart Your Way to Success
"IF YOU BUILD IT, will they come?"
Maybe. Maybe not. And if they do, will they stick?
You have a better chance if you LOOK Before You LEAP and strategically plan your website with a team that has ALL these necessary skills –
- Artistry and ability to create a clean, professional, and attractive look-and-feel to communicate the professionalism of your business;
- Knowledge of computer programming to know what kind of functionality can be built into your website that will make your life and your business easier, and do they have the skills to carry it out;
- Skills in marketing to drive the copy development, page layout, and your product or service presentation;
- Understanding of human behavior to build a site that is easy to navigate and leads your visitors where you want them to go;
- Expertise in search engine behavior to drive your site to the top;
- More skills in marketing, specifically internet, offline, and social media marketing, to get the word out and bring the traffic in.
Did you know that most web designers are skilled in only one or two or those areas?
It's true. A designer may be great at design but know nothing about marketing or usability. Another web developer may have great technical skills, but have no understanding of search engine optimization and might be horrible at design.
If any of the essential pieces are left out, success often is unattainable.
Fill in the missing pieces and enroll in our JumpStart plan. With the addition of Kat & Mouse on your team, you'll have the expertise your ebusiness needs to be a success.
Our JumpStart program was designed as a consulting service for:
Who can benefit from a JumpStart?
- Site owners who already have enlisted their friends or another design firm to do their site;
- Site owners who are not seeing positive results from their completed site and are wondering what to do next;
- Large firms with an in-house development team that needs to broaden out its skillset;
- Marketing firms needing expert advice for issues unique to the web;
- Web designers who specialize in just design and need help with SEO, programming and marketing.
Here's our JumpStart program in a nutshellWe want to help you prevent mistakes and come to a happy conclusion so you are not left wondering, "What happened?" when all is said and done. We'll help you build a strategic plan leading to success and either do the work for you or work with the web development team of your choice to get it done.
- We begin by reviewing your needs and goals.
- Then we review your current website, if applicable, to see if it is meeting your needs. This includes review of design, copy, layout, and functionality. If you don't have an existing site, we'll help you get started.
- We'll provide a written report recommending a plan of action. This will include recommendations on design, development, copy, calls to action, web software applications beneficial to your business, keywords you should optimize for, and special tips and techniques to improve your rank in the search engines.
- Some time later, when you are ready and have implemented our suggestions, we'll poke our noses into your business and review your site again and offer more recommendations if needed and if you choose.
- When it comes time to make your presence known, we'll guide you into the world of Internet marketing, including PPC ad campaigns, banner ads, online press releases, directory listings, link building and more.
- We'll also make recommendations on how to make your presence known in social media sites like Facebook and Twitter based on your business, your personality and your target market and set up a program for you or train your staff to do it themselves.
We charge by the hour, so you can stay with us as little or as long as you like.
Already have a web designer? No problem.
We would enjoy working with your current designer/developer. We'll pass our recommendations on to them and even oversee the project if you like to assure that all the necessary elements are addressed and implemented correctly.
What does it cost?
Since all sites are different and come in all sizes, there is no one price fits all. Typically, though, JumpStarting small sites can be as low as $500 and large sites up to $1,500 or more. We bill at $100 per hour, and you can even specify how many hours you'd like as your budget allows. Please call for more info and we can quote more accurately after we review your needs.